Monday, August 2, 2010

I WANT TO BE THE BIGGEST LOOSER!!


This morning I woke up and went to the YMCA. I had to arise at 4:30 and I walked in by 5:00 A.M. I almost turned around and went home once I realized I didn't have my card but the guy at the desk waved me in with my driver's license. I had earphones and knew I could watch TV whiled I walked on the treadmill. The only one left with the capability left me a little embarrassed because it was beside a man doing a full run. I'm sure I looked a little pathetic working out next to Captain America but I burned 250 calories and by the end of my time I felt I had at least accomplished something! It's before 7:00 A.M. and I've had a shower, I'm dressed, eating oatmeal sweetened with a banana and kissed my husband goodbye for work. I'll have to admit when my husband gave me an "ad-a-boy" this morning and flexed his arm at me...it felt pretty good. I also did 25 sit-ups. I know it's a small step by all accounts but this little victory will fuel my spirit and spur me on to tomorrow. Watch out world...I'm back!

No comments:

Post a Comment