Wednesday, August 10, 2011



I see I haven't posted anything in over a year and my body is almost the same:) I have 5 semesters left at Lee and then I can finally work as a teacher!! Sunday was wonderful because Elizabeth and I calmly made models of an animal cell and a plant cell with Plato. We talked about the function of each organelle and it was learning while having fun. That is how I have always wanted learning with my children to be: fun.

Abigail is going 100 miles an hour. I can't keep up with her. She is very curious and has all the traits of a toddler on steroids. When I'm exhausted I thank God that this is my life. My house is a wreck and I really do see that it's ok. I am looking forward to having a few days to myself though, just get everything in order before my first day back.

No comments:

Post a Comment